Our postpartum fitness programs help you navigate your return to fitness after the birth of your baby! This version of our postpartum return to foundations program is delivered with on-demand videos! Follow along with your workout as you watch the video.
The Postpartum On-Demand Return to Foundations Program includes workout videos that you follow along with as you workout.
This program includes:
- Our 6-Week Return to Foundations E-Book with the workouts written out with demo videos linked to each exercise. The programming in the e-book slightly varies from the on-demand videos but provides more options to support your initial rehabilitation journey!
- Educational videos on how to approach exercise in the postpartum period. Videos include breathing management, alignment, and modification strategies.
- Links to more in-depth breakdown videos for exercises.
This program has been designed to help you reestablish your core stabilization, strength, and connection; relearn movement patterns to develop a solid foundation to build strength and power; and gradually introduce higher impact movements and heavier lifts to support a solid return to function and fitness. This program has been developed after years of working exclusively with postpartum athletes. I personally completed this program after two pregnancies to return to fitness! Your patience with this process will be rewarded!
Equipment Required for On-Demand Programming:
Resistance Bands to attach to a squat rack, door frame, or sturdy structure. Here are a few recommendations:
- Crossover Symmetry (our recommend resistance band system) there is a 20% off code in our education course. We recommend the athletic package + blue bands. These bands come with attachment options for a door frame, wall, or squat rack.
- Therabands*: cheapest option but least durable
- Looped Resistance Bands*
Mini Bands* to loop around legs for band work.
Step or stool (wooden box or stairs to step up onto)
Weights: dumbbells and/or kettlebells. You choose your option of weight. Recommend a light, medium, and heavy set of weights relative to your strength.
- Stationary Cardio Machine
(*please note this is an amazon affiliate link, and we receive a small commission if you purchase through our link)
What are our clients saying about our postpartum fitness programming?
“My goodness, sweating felt fantastic! My prolapse symptoms are getting better; anxiety is relatively under control, and I physically am doing much much better than with my first baby. Seriously- I wish I could gift every mom your excellent programming!”
“I have yet to finish the program (I am on week 11) but today I dropped into a CrossFit gym and it felt great! I scaled but didn’t have to modify any movement. I am going to finish he program, but I just want to say I am so glad I decided to do a postpartum program. My core and pelvic floor felt great. No leaking at all. I’m happy to be on my way back.”
What's Included in Our Program
Hi, I’m Gina!
I'm the head coach at MamasteFit, with my masters in exercise science. I've been exclusively training prenatal and postpartum women for the past several years, and have spent the time refining our fitness programs!
Both our prenatal and postpartum return to fitness and return to running program have been done by me personally! This has allowed me to refine our programming over the course of 3+ years, by both my own experimentation and feedback from my fitness clients.