The MamasteFit childbirth education course teaches the anatomy and physiology of pregnancy and birth to take the mystery of labor away! Understand why you are feeling what you feel, and learn strategies to confidently move through pregnancy and birth! And learn how to confidently prepare for your VBAC!
This course covers:
- Pregnancy and Birth Anatomy & Physiology: Understand the science of what is happening in your body!
- Prenatal Comfort Measures: Mobility and movement strategies to find comfort throughout your entire pregnancy
- Labor Timeline: How can you know you’re in labor? How can you tell how “in labor” you are? We will share labor clues to help inform you on your progress!
- Birth Options & Interventions: What is available in your local hospital to support your birth experience? How can you make an informed decision on your care as a family?
- Labor Comfort Measures: Teach your birth partner how to better support you in labor! Learn our labor support protocol that your partner can apply throughout labor to help find ease and comfort.
Plus our VBAC Preparation Course:
- What is a VBAC? The statistics and research surrounding VBAC.
- Preparation for a VBAC: What can you do during pregnancy and during labor to have a VBAC?
- Preparation for a Repeat C-Section: What happens if you need a C-section? How can you navigate this with empowerment?
- Myths: True or False? We will share what myths are based on truth and which are straight up false, and how you can navigate the myths that may be influencing your care.
- How to navigate labor for VBAC: breakdown of pelvic biomechanics, pushing techniques, and how to labor to create space for your baby to descend!
This course comes with:
- 5+ hours of videos covering the childbirth education topics in an easy to understand way!
- The entire VBAC preparation course
- Our 80-page Childbirth Education Workbook PDF
- Access to our private Facebook group where you can ask your questions and connect with other expectant families!
We do offer a condensed version of this course at a lower price and the VBAC course as a stand alone program! The condensed course ONLY covers labor physiology and labor comfort measures.
Hi, I'm Gina! I'm a birth doula and fitness trainer my masters in exercise science.
I've supported several VBAC families as a doula and have used a science-based approach to help them navigate their pregnancy and birth experiences.
I will be sharing how to prepare for a VBAC during pregnancy and also how to navigate labor for a VBAC!
While I have not had a VBAC myself, you can read my recent birth story here.
Hi, I’m Roxanne! I'm a labor and delivery nurse!
I've supported countless families during their VBACs, and helped them navigate their birth experience to meet their baby. I'll be sharing the scientific research surrounding VBAC to help you and your family make an informed decision on how to approach your VBAC.