The MamasteFit Labor Biomechanics & Positions Quick Reference Guide + 90-Minute Webinar
Learn about pelvic biomechanics. Learn the anatomy of the pelvis, how it moves, and what movements help to facilitate your baby’s descent and rotation through the pelvis!
In this 90-minute webinar we will discuss:
- Anatomy of the pelvis & uterus;
- Baby’s positions and rotation through the pelvis during birth;
- Movements that open each level of the pelvis, and how they differ;
- And PowerPoint PDF that is used in the webinar.
This course also includes the link for the upcoming live zoom webinar with Q&A!
This e-book visually demonstrates how the pelvis opens based on the movement pattern. We want to open the pelvis based on where the baby is, so understanding the pelvic levels and movement patterns can assist in creating more space for the baby to descend and rotate for birth.
This e-book covers:
- Pelvic Anatomy
- Pelvic Floor Quadrants and Stance Influences
- Baby’s Positions, Stations, & How Baby Rotates through the Pelvis
- Pelvic Levels + Biomechanics + Labor Positions
- Labor Stalls Troubleshooting + Possible Solutions
Meet Gina and Roxanne!
Gina has her masters of science in exercise science and is a birth doula. Gina specializes in pelvic biomechanics and pushing. She uses her in-person experience working with over 100 birth clients to help you better understand how to create space and facilitate labor progress.
Roxanne is a labor and delivery nurse with her bachelor's of science in nursing. Roxanne has been a labor and delivery nurse for most of the past decade, working with hundreds, if not thousands of patients. Roxanne shares her medical expertise on approaching labor stalls so that you can advocate for your birth.